Sicatron assembles for your company - quickly and reliably.
- Looking for a reliable and flexible partner for contract assembly?
- Would you like to outsource assembly or reworking?
- Would you like to temporarily or completely outsource your quality control?
- Your capacity isn’t enough for individual part or component assembly?
- Or you would like to expand your options while saving money?
Then we ought to get acquainted.
The Sicatron Company can take over your assembly work and is a highly flexible partner: Efficiently
and at very fair prices.
Based on years of experience Sicatron takes over the assembly of complete component assemblies
as well as suboperations that you specify and work steps in the assembly of your products.
Whether you work in mechanical engineering, the electrical industry, air handling units or as
automotive suppliers - Sicatron provides fast, demand-driven and customised solutions to all
the demands of industry and the quality of the products.
Our range of services:
- Assembly, disassembly or reworking of individual products, complex components/assemblies and systems
- Assembly of small and large series
- Procurement logistics of single and assembly parts
- Soldering and desoldering of small and large series at several soldering stations
- Casting of parts with two component metering plant
- Overmoulding of electrical and mechanical components with Macromelt/hot melt low-pressure injection moulding process
- Individual adjustment of the equipment construction for assembly
- Quick coordination and on time delivery
- Quality control and final inspection optically, mechanically, electrically,
- Picking, assembly and packaging - everything from one source
- Contract work at fair prices
- Cost-effective outsourcing of:
- disassembly and assembly work
- reworking / reworking service
- quality controls
- warehouse logistics
- Optimisation of the assembly lines
- Prevention of temporary supply bottle necks
- Flexible adaptation of Sicatron assembly workstations to your products
- Assembly precision “Made In Germany”
We are happy to advise you in detail about all the options with customised contract manufacturing.
Get in touch with us