Energy costs under control
immediately ready for operation with power management solution
Bus-compatible power meter and control panel for graphical analysis
- Easily installable by electricians
- Expandable up to the IT
- Efficiently even in the investment
S-Energy - the easy entry into the energy management
With S-energy capture and providing energy-related fuel consumption is quite simple. In the design was laid beside straightforward to install and operate primarily to reach a high degree of flexibility: electric meter attached in a conventional installation technology with consumers, connected via a simple two-wire line with the S-Energy Manager and you are the energy values on the display. The S-Energy Manager will also be connected to the corporate network - so convenient operation and evaluation done by an office PC.
- Out of the box ready
- Software installations or tricky configurations not necessary
- Installation that adapts
- Additional consumers can intrude at any time afterwards
- Prepared for integration into the corporate network and data transfer to IT
- Communication to automation and control systems including
- Energy capture without the big investment
- Entry into the energy management in predictable steps
- No long decision paths
Bus-compatible power meter - energy capture per target consumers
S-Energy meters are designed to fit into an established technology and installation on DIN rails commercial distribution boxes. It covers the electrical work (power meter) but also electrical quantities such as current, voltage, active power and reactive power and power factor cos. Involved in a bus system with an expansion of up to 1 km, the values are transmitted to the S-Energy Manager for evaluation and reporting.
- 1 - and 3-phase energy meters to 1500 A
- MID-tested - zuglassen for billing purposes
Remote access - with PC and Internet
Gone are the cumbersome and error-prone meter readings with paper and pencil. Are S-Energy Manager with a network (LAN), reading and operation can also be made using standard PCs with standard browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc. take place. Special software installations are not necessary. Is there a connection to the Internet, does it even cross-site. The boss says it saves it every month and the electrician foot marches.